Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wedding!!

First- I am so not good with the blogging stuff, so read the next post FIRST and then come back to this!!
Grand-Skousens were the longest married couple, so they got to dance!! Then Brent is by the surfboards for people to sign when they walk in, that Dustin made!! And Dad and Alyssa helping out!






The reception was fantastic. There was a total laid back-relaxing mood, the set up was great, the food was easy and tasty... When the sun went down the lights looked just perfect! I wish we would have gotten more pictures.. But hopefully you all get the point. So that was fun Saturday! Sunday I did a little hair at the Gonzalez's, then we joined Julie and D for some present opening and BBQ.



Then off to McDowell's for a little dinner and crazy fun with the McDowells.... and yah. Monday was a great relaxing day off, played around at Freestone Park, a little swimming in the pool to get some sun, and then the Flaherty FHE party. It was SO MUCH FUN!! I love going home to AZ, seeing all the family we can, enjoying the sunshine and heat. Hopefully will get to come home again soon and see everyone again! *and there is cute Gracyee!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woe woe wait a minute...you might need a what?!?!?! Are you telling me something?!?!?
Glad you are home safe, and that you had a great time in Arizona, looks like a beautiful wedding, what a pretty bride.
K, woe....back to the needing something?!?! You better email me!

The Kemptons said...

Jenny you look great. Are you enjoying dental school? How much longer does Ben have? This is Tiffany (Sellers) Kempton. Hopefully you remember me. I got your blog from Amy Cluff, I hope that was ok. Talk to you soon.

Claydens said...

Hey Jen! Cute new blog! It's about time! It looks like such a fun wedding and trip!

AnaleeCuller said...

hey girl! found your site through mariannes. I was sooo happy to see you and your fam at julies wedding. you guys look great! we were way bummed we did't make it to the dinner and reception that night some personal stuff came up but I was so glad that I made it to the wedding part. good to see the pics on your site. good luck with things! analee

Colton and Ashley said...

Cute wedding! We are doing good. I just got back into town tonight! Once again, visiting good ol' AZ! Maybe one of these times I'll run into you! HA! Hey, I need to bug you about a hair cut!!!!!! I am in desperate need of one! So, schedule me in ASAP! See you tomorrow at your Ward Conference!

William and Marianne said...

oh! how fun!! what beautiful dresses you guys had! her wedding was at the shanendoah mill!! i'm their videographer... too bad she didn't pick the package that i was in =( i could of hung out all day =)!!! talk later! ~mar